Do not use any symbol, mathematical expression, any figure, table, graphics and reference in the abstract.
- All abstracts should be written and presented in English. The presentations will be oral or poster. The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to allocate abstracts to either oral presentations or poster sessions.
- Abstracts should be included by at least one of the titles listed on the home page.
- Abstracts should be submitted ONLY via INTERNET from the conference website.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by scientific committee of the conference and at least two scientific referees.
- Submitted abstracts will be published in the scientific program and abstract book. At least one author, in case of multiple authors, is expected to attend and register for this conference. The unregistered authors of the abstracts will not take place in the scientific program.
- Please consider that abstracts can not be changed after submission.
- Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be published as you typed them.
- Text should be included title, name and surname, address, e-mail, keywords and at least two references. There should not be any figure, table or graphic in the abstract.
- The title of the abstract should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract. Each Word in the title of the abstract must be capitalized. Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith).
- Abstract should be clear, subject should be original, method should be appropriate and the results should be align with the methods.
- The abstracts should be written in Arial character. The title of abstracts should be written in 12 punto, name, surname should be written in 10 punto, institutions and e-mail should be written in 9 punto (italic). Text should be one space and written in 10 punto.
Poster Abstracts Guideline
- The presentation date and time will be sent them before the congress by the organization secreteriat. Each poster presenters should be ready at the poster room at that time.
- Organization secreteriat will help to the presenters to post them.
- Posters should be read comfortably in two metres, if possible graphic or shape should be prepared in such a way that will attract interest and emphasis
- The size should be prepared in 75 cm X 90 cm
- Each word in the title of the poster abstract must be capitalized.
- Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith, and NOT J. Smith).
- The posters will include footnote references in the text.